Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hello and Welcome to K-Sullo!

This is a really exciting day for me, as I’ve never before in my life made a blog post!

I’ve decided to create a little space where I can have an outlet for my love of writing and all things feminine... where I can post about different things I’m learning ~ about beauty and about life in general.

I wasn’t entirely sure where to start, so I’ve decided to share the next big thing on my beauty calendar.

I am going for my first ever keratin hair treatment!

There are two kinds that the salon I’m going to offers: one that straightens your hair and one that just conditions.

I like to hold on to the tiny bit of natural wave I have, so I’m going for pure conditioning.

I’ve bounced back and forth between blonde and brunette hair over the years and the last time I went blonde I vowed “NEVER AGAIN”! The bleach ruined my hair so badly and it took me forever to get it healthy again.

Of course “never” came sooner than I thought and I’m back on my way to blonde... typical!

                
Me bouncing over the years from brown ...


                                                       
                      

                                                                                   ... to blonde!


Anyways, this time I’ve decided to take EXTREMELY good care of my hair, so that I can have nice, healthy blonde hair instead of fried, straw-like blonde hair.

Here’s hoping!

I’ll definitely be posting about the keratin experience.

Wish me luck!

~ Kelly


No comments: