Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sephora Cream Lip Stain

I recently went into a Sephora shop – one of my favourite things to do – because I had run out of red lip stain.

One of the sales girls pointed me in the direction of the Sephora Cream Lip Stains.

They had a number of lovely colours that tempted me, but I had come for red, and so red I would leave with ... ok, plus one more because ... I’m weak! Heehee

I ended up with the shades Always Red and Mandarin Muse.



 
They’re quite bold, but that’s what I love about lip stain; you can wear dark, bright colours without getting it all over your teeth, face and everywhere else!

I really like how they apply; you only need one coat – they’re very opaque. They’re also creamy, as the name would suggest, so they don’t dry out your lips. With a lot of stains, I find I need to use a gloss over top to keep my lips from looking like raisins : )


 

I’m enjoying these two for now, but I will definitely be swinging back into Sephora to try a few more shades before the summer’s out!

Let me know what you think of these or other stains! I’m always in the market for a good lip stain, and would like to know what's working for others.
 
Talk to you soon,
 
xo Kelly

No comments: