Friday, February 28, 2014

Cleopatra & Colette by Tocca



I am INCREDIBLY picky when it comes to fragrance.

Since I'm so impossibly hard to please, I am forever searching ...

There came a day when I finally found THE ONE - literally. It was Dolce & Gabbana's The One.

I loved it. I had found everything I was looking for in a fragrance. My search was over ... until I found out that the real version of "The One", my husband, couldn't stand the smell!

Noooooo!

So my quest began once more and only this year have I found my new, true fragrance loves!

Or perhaps I should call them my fragrance BFF's ... introducing:

Cleopatra & Colette!

These little babies are from Tocca and were in the line display at Sephora, which I sometimes enjoy even more than the rest of the store, if I'm being honest.

I thought 'hey, the packaging is nice, why not give them a sniff and see'.

I fell in love!

I smelled Cleopatra first. It was perfect: sophisticated, feminine, light and fresh. It made me think of a Parisian spa.

I left it there, finished up with my purchase and went home... as the night went on I couldn't help but wonder 'What was I thinking'? I had finally found my dream fragrance! I had to go back for it.

So I did.

I bought the duo it was sold in, Cleopatra & Colette. I figured I'd just ditch Colette and hold on to my little gem, Cleopatra.

Turns out I hit the jackpot.

Colette is a beautiful fragrance as well! I love it almost as much as Cleopatra.

It's a slightly softer, more romantic and floral scent.

Anyways, I am SO HAPPY with my little perfumes!!

As soon as these little gift sizes run out ~ I will 100% be purchasing the full sizes. Now that I've found my new BFF's ~ I can't live without them!

No comments: